Erber Enzymes is an innovative, international biotechnology company and innovation center for the development of new projects that are the strategic focus of the ERBER Group. Erber Enzymes realizes projects from the first laboratory test to the marketable product. Erber Enzymes belongs to the ERBER group and is part of DSM.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
SCIENTIST (M/F/D) - FOOD PROCESS ENGINEERING
Spirit of research, curiosity and creativity are the most important qualities you should bring in for this role.
THESE ARE THE TASKS WE TRUST IN YOU:
- Design and development of enzyme applications at laboratory scale, as well as technology transfer for upscaling to pilot scale
- Contribute with your ideas and plan laboratory experiments independently - this also includes the guidance of lab assistants
- Sourcing and implementation of laboratory equipment for testing industrial processes
- Cooperate closely with our global R&D teams
- Publication of relevant results in journals or at international conferences in order to increase customer health awareness in the area of food and feed processing
TO LEAVE REAL 'FOODPRINTS' WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- MSc/Bsc in Food Process Engineering (PhD and industry experience is not mandatory)
- A good comprehension of various enzymes and their applications in food is desirable
- Independent, proactive work style coupled with a high degree of team spirit
- Full proficiency in English. At least elementary proficiency in German
OUR CULTURE: PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS - THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Strong support from your own and other teams across our organization
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture, on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 932
- You will be based in Dortmund (Germany)
- Your type of employment: 40,00 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package incl. fix and variable components
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact: Claudia HUBER-NEWMAN, +43 664 88 595657
Or visit our website: www.erber-group.net