ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of feed- and food safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin risk management. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB.
To further secure our growth and support our international team in our headquarters in Austria we are looking for a dedicated person with an assertive and mature personality to support our HR business partner team. How can you contribute to further growth of ERBER Group?
HR Generalist with potential (m/f/d)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Support our HR Business Partners in all HR related matters across all stages of the employee life cycle, starting with recruiting/hiring, onboarding, career development, and finally transition/exiting
- Act as business and sparring partner to the management and employees of defined areas of ERBER Group
- Participate in different HR processes and planning through the financial year as salary review process, employee appraisal process, budgeting, etc.
- Take over responsibility for your own projects and HR topics
- Participate in exciting and international HR projects
- Cooperate closely with our HR Competence Centers as Careers & Rewards, Payroll, Employer Branding, HR Processes
- Monitor trends on the HR market and provide process improvements and drive initiatives
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- First successful HR experience (1-3 years), preferably in an international environment
- University degree in business administration or similar, preferably with a focus on HR
- Highly initiative, willingness to learn and get a holistic picture through all HR processes and all stages of the employee life cycle
- Hands-on mentality and strong customer orientation
- Passionate about working in teams and projects but also comfortable with contributing independently
- Ability to handle and keep all HR matters in a confidential and professional manner
- Excellent English skills, any other spoken language is a plus
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Strong support from your own and other teams across our organization
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture, on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us..
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 714
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 40 000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Oder besuchen Sie unsere Website: www.erber-group.net