ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of feed- and food safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin risk management. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
SENIOR RECRUITING SPECIALIST (M/F/D)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Manage and drive the recruiting process of ERBER Group (BIOMIN, Romer Labs, Sanphar and EFB) through all stages and ensure an excellent experience for both candidates and hiring managers primarily in Austria and Europe
- Be a sparring partner in regards to recruiting and onboarding for our hiring managers and provide effective staffing solutions and strategies depending on the position and business needs
- Support hiring managers to define position needs to ensure to find the right fit for the position and the organization
- Proactively steer the selection process and source qualified candidates by preparing attractive job ads, direct search and networking through social media channels
- Conduct professional interviews face to face and through remote using various selection tools (e.g. personality tests, references, technical tests, etc.)
- Cooperate closely with the respective HR Business Partners and Expert Centers such as Payroll, Careers & Rewards and Employer Branding
- Organize your processes and report through our state of the art recruiting tool and other databases
- Actively participate in our employer branding activities (e.g. career fairs, company visits, etc.)
- Join our exciting international HR projects and be part of the onboarding team by giving orientation trainings to Newscomers
TO LEAVE REAL 'FOODPRINTS' WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Experienced (>5 years) and passionate recruiter with a proven track record in recruiting on all levels from expert to management positions, especially in niche industries (ideally at a recruiting agency and/or in an international organization)
- Experience in active sourcing candidates via social media channels is required
- Completed education in business administration (Bachelor or Master degree) is a plus
- Passionate to be best in class, proactive and customer oriented mindset
- Independent working style and excellent communication skills at all levels
- Fluent in German and English
WHAT DO WE STAND FOR? WE ARE PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS!
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Strong support from your own and other teams across our organization
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture, on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 710
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package of € 50 000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website www.erber-group.net