ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of feed- and food safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin risk management. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
RECRUITING SPECIALIST (M/F)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Manage and drive the recruiting process of ERBER Group (BIOMIN, Romer Labs, Sanphar and EFB) through all stages and ensure an excellent experience for both candidates and hiring managers primarily in Austria and Europe
- Be a sparring partner in regards to recruiting and onboarding for our hiring managers and provide effective staffing solutions and strategies depending on the position and business needs
- Proactively steer the selection process by preparing attractive job profiles and ads, screening candidates, direct search and networking through social media channels, proper interview coordination, conducting professional interviews face to face and through remote, and much more
- Organize your processes and report through our state of the art recruiting tool and other databases
- Actively participate in our employer branding activities (e.g. career fairs, company visits, etc.)
- Join our exciting international projects
TO LEAVE REAL 'FOODPRINTS' WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Relevant experience in recruiting is required (preferred at a recruiting agency and/or in an international organization)
- Ideally first experience in sourcing candidates via social media channels internationally (direct search)
- Completed education in business administration (Bachelor or Master degree is a plus)
- Passionate to be best in class, proactive and customer oriented mindset
- Independent working style and excellent communication skills at all levels
- Fluent in German and English
WHAT DO WE STAND FOR? WE ARE PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS!
- A position with development potential and high degrees of freedom
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- The possibility to participate in diverse projects and to bring in new ideas
- Internal and external development programs
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 628
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 35 000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.erber-group.net