ERBER IT Service GmbH is the information technology service provider of the ERBER Group. ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of feed- and food safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. ERBER IT Service operates globally in ERBER Group branches in about 50 countries around the globe and serves approximately 1.400 employees worldwide.
ERBER Group is constantly growing all over the world. This is your chance to contribute to our further growth. If you like to work in an international environment, close to decision makers, with state-of-the-art technologies and challenging tasks – this is the right job for you.
Currently at ERBER Group, we are replacing our ERP system with SAP S/4 HANA. For this challenging project, we are building up a team of SAP specialists (in-house SAP consultants) who will support the implementation of SAP throughout ERBER Group. We are looking for an SAP enthusiast to join this long-term project. We offer you a position where you can grow professionally. At ERBER Group, your knowledge and effort will be recognized, your potential will be developed. What we expect from you is commitment to the project, willingness to learn, and team-spirit. If you are interested, join us at your earliest convenience as:
Junior SAP Specialist (m/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Work closely with the IT Project Management Team and the business process owners to get full understanding of our business needs and processes,
- Cooperate on a daily-basis with Senior SAP specialists and external consultants to support the roll-out of the SAP S/4 HANA template to local business units,
- With lots of training and workshops, you will get expertise in one of the SAP modules (FI/CO/SD/MM/PP) and will support the roll-out in Austria and other entities worldwide,
- You will support local teams and will conduct gap-analyses regarding local requirements, business processes and data quality
- During the next couple of years, you will provide training to key users and users in international locations, and will be the first point of contact for new SAP users during go-live and go-live stabilization in the respective locations.
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- University degree in IT technology or business administration with focus on finance, controlling or logistics
- Strong interest and passion to become an expert in SAP / ERP systems
- Ideally: first experience with SAP or a few years of experience with other relevant ERP systems
- Social competencies and cultural sensitivity
- Solution-oriented and assertive as well as team-oriented and structured
- Excellent command ofEnglish (mandatory)
- A second language, ideally German, Portuguese, Chinese, Vietnamese, is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (up to 80% of your working time)
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Training and workshops to develop your knowledge on the SAP modules in the area of your interest
- Challenging European and global tasks
- A position in the global HQ of ERBER Group with the opportunity to travel around the globe, from Asia to the Americas.
- An exciting job in an innovative, international team
- English as corporate language along with the opportunity to learn German, Portuguese etc.
- Internal and external development programs (technical or soft skills)
- A family-owned, growing company with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Unique company culture and on first-name terms from trainee to CEO
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 399
- You will be based at Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 40.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.erber-group.net