ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of feed- and food safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin risk management. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB.
CORPORATE PROJECT ENGINEER BIO-TECH (M/F)
We are looking for a confident and assertive person who will contribute to our international audit team and independently take over responsibility for diverse and exciting assignments. In this responsible position, you will act as a sparring partner for our regional and divisional top management and staff at all levels across ERBER Group.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- As a sub-project leader for process engineering you are responsible to ensure, that the project is finalized in time, in scope and within the planned costs
- You create technical concepts and solutions together with internal stakeholders (e.g. process owners) by gathering their needs and represent the interest of ERBER Group when dealing with engineering companies and suppliers
- You review technical drawings and optimize layouts, as well as material- & staff flow.
- You are responsible to manage the planning, installation and start-up of bio-process plants
- You develop new suppliers and ensure that all GROUP strategies and policies are applied
OUR CULTURE: PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS – THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- A task with development potential and a high dose of trust in your capabilities
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture and first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 345
- You will be based at Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 50.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.erber-group.net