ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of feed- and food safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin risk management. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB.
INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER (M/F)
We are looking for a confident and assertive person who will contribute to our international audit team and independently take over responsibility for diverse and exciting assignments. In this responsible position, you will act as a sparring partner for our regional and divisional top management and staff at all levels across ERBER Group.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Full responsibility for planning and performing audits throughout all companies and processes within ERBER Group
- Review existing practices and develop ideas and action plans for continuous improvement
- Proactive support of our management by monitoring and improving our internal control system
- Enhance the internal control framework in order to reduce risks, to drive change and operational excellence
- Examine reliability and integrity of data on a regular basis
- Contribute to challenging international projects and close collaboration with your colleagues
FOR SMART PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DEVELOP, WE ARE THE BEST PLACE:
- University degree in economics with focus on Finance, Accounting or similar, but not limited
- Audit experience, especially internal or external auditing
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a finance manager of an production unit or company
- Strong communicator (at all levels) with analytical skills and understanding for business needs
- Excellent command skills in English are mandatory
- Very good IT skills, experience with SAP advantageous, and experience with a data analytics software (e.g. IDEA, ACL, etc.) is beneficial
- First experience with IFRS is a plus
WHAT DO WE STAND FOR? WE ARE PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS!
- A group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 35 years
- Professional and personal development opportunities e.g. in the fields of finance, group operations, project management
- We encourage you to take responsibility and give you the freedom to act independently in your field of expertise
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and challenging international tasks with up to 30% travel time
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 308
- You will be based at Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 40.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.erber-group.net