In this role you will develop the sales of Single Use biopharmaceutical process solutions to small, medium and larger customers in the European continent for single use bioreactors/fermenters and the entire bioprocess.
This is a home office based sales position
- Full accountability for sales of the respective product platform within your sales territory
- Planning, development, implementation and follow up of sales and activity plans, key account plans and other sales development activities.
- Identify development potential in related accounts by studying current business
- Explore and follow up proactively new opportunities.
- Lead technical and process related discussions with customer Subject Matter experts, hold product and scientific presentations and represent the company at relevant conferences in your territory
- Coordinate demonstrations at HQ facility
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions
- Update your own job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Support marketing activities in collecting and documenting activities of competitors. Participate in development of proposition which allows development, positioning and production of new sales support material
- Identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop and drive sales opportunity and account strategies.
- Team with Business Units to qualify, develop, and close opportunities. Maintain close working relationships within the company's offices to drive activity/results through the leveraging and consistent application of corporate best practice sales processes and initiatives.
- Arrange sales calls, understand competitor activity, and coordinate presentations and proposals.
- Provide regular reporting of activities including forecasts and call reports.
- Providing input and analysis of market and industry trends.
- University Degree in Science, Engineering, or Business.
- Proven field sales experience and/or other commercial experience in related technologies.
- At least 5 years direct sales experience is desired. Strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate technical solutions.
- Technical sales experience in biotech or pharmaceutical manufacturing. Technical sales experience in biopharm process development environment also considered.
- Strong knowledge and background in biopharmaceutical manufacturing is desired.
- Willingness to engage in regular travel according to business needs (up to 50%).
- Fluency in English and German (spoken and written). Fluency in other major European languages is a plus. Ability to work in a multi-culture working environment.
- Excellent oral presentation and technical writing as well as solid project management skills.
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward to receiving your application Identification number
preferred by our
or via email