In this position you have the exciting opportunity to work in a team focused on FPGA Design for Power Electronics Devices, Control Algorithms, Closed Loops and HIL Solutions using VHDL and Xilinx System Generator.
- Work within a Power Electronics, Motor Control or Automotive environment
- Development of hardware-in-the-loop solutions
- Bring-up and lab tests with new hardware / applications
- Documentation, analysis and reporting of results
- Professional, qualitative and deadline-related responsibility
- Working language is English and/or German
- TU / FH Informatics, Mechatronics, Electronics or equivalent qualifications
- FPGA Design Background in a Xilinx environment
- Proficiency in VHDL (Verilog) and Xilinx System Generator considered
- Experience with Matlab and Simulink as a plus
- Practical knowledge with Zynq or SoC
- Ability to quickly pick up and own new concepts to contribute with innovative solutions
- Good judgment and understanding of system-level impact of design choices
Your are a dedicated and motivated individual with independent work experience and you are looking for a challenging task? This is your career opportunity in a dynamic environment! Depending on qualifications and professional experience, the annual gross salary of € 60.000,- can be increased.
If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the above mentioned requirements we are looking forward to receiving your application (in German or English) with reference to