- Build up and manage a team for development of electrical & optical test concepts in cooperation with engineering for: product development, characterization and mass production (die and package level).
- Define and drive the test development roadmap for the business line
- Ensure maintenance of already implemented test solutions
- Ensure hard- and software development to adapt existing test platforms to the test requirements of the products - design of test interface circuitry (loadboard) - probecard design for wafer level testing.
- Provide positive internal team leadership and communication, coordination of test requirements and tradeoffs, preparation for weekly meetings (internal and customer).
- Ensure technical communication with customers (and/or marketing), including: representing the test design team on weekly conference calls
- Generate relevant documentation including: test design reviews, test requirements, etc.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Microelectronics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience - preferable in testing of electrical / optical components and systems or any similar specialty
- Profound experience in electronic measurement techniques especially in the analog, mixed Signal and optical domain
- Experience with technical leadership in testing of optical sensors / semiconductor
- Creative problem solver, able to generate new IP and file patents
- Experience with Automatic Test Equipment for Semiconductors is advantageous (LTX/Fusion EX,CX preferred)
- Excellent team player - as the role requires internal team leadership
- Calm professional demeanour and excellent listening skills
- English and German : business fluent in speech, reading and writing
- Working in a fast growing global company with a winning culture
- Relocation from anywhere in Europe
- Competitive salary and additional benefits
- A talent management program
- Long-term equity incentivescheme
- free coffee and tee, lunch vouchers, kindergarten allowance
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for
preferably through our
ISG career portal
or via email.