At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Product Manager - Phytogenics (m/f)
Thats how you support our Product Management team:
- Supporting product management for the product line phytogenic feed additives
- Implementation of marketing action plan
- Product management coordination to the processes Research & Development, Procurement & Production, Sales & Marketing and Regulatory Affairs
- Ensure and conduct training of sales team, Technical Sales Managers and distribution channels
- Product presentation at conferences, for key accounts and sales team
- Preparation of publications, print material, documents for quality management and registration
Are you ready? Thats what it takes to leave real foodprints at BIOMIN:
- Passion for and interest in animal nutrition
- Educational background in the agribusiness (MSc or PhD) with min. 7-10 years of working experience, preferably in product management or sales and marketing within the phytogenics business
- An in-depth understanding of the marketplace including customers/producers
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- Excellent command of English
- Pioneer spirit and performance orientation
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- 100% of immediate trust
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Exciting and challenging global tasks (scientific congresses and conferences, internal and external
- events, publications,…)
- Responsibility for your product line and freedom to act within your field of expertise
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 267
- You will be based at Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 50.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net