Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically modified ingredients, mycotoxins and veterinary drug residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of DSM.
Our sales Team in Spain
is facing rapid growth: existing markets still have potential and new markets await us! Do you want to grow too - professionally and personally? Then join our team at your earliest convenience as
SALES MANAGER SPAIN & PORTUGAL (M/F/D)
AS A REAL PERFORMER YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Based on your educational background in Life Sciences you work as a brand ambassador for Romer Labs in the Iberian region.
- In this role you report directly to the Regional Director.
- You advise existing and new customers in food and feed industry as well as laboratories in optimizing their diagnostic solutions for mycotoxins, food pathogens, allergens, etc
- You offer trainings as well as product presentations to customers and distributors with support of our product management team and technical support team.
FOR RESULT-DRIVEN SALES MANAGERS WITH PASSION FOR FOOD SAFETY, WE ARE THE BEST PLACE TO BE. ARE YOU READY?
- Educational background/academic degree in Life Sciences (Chemist, Biologist, Food technician)
- Sales experience in feed or food industry
- Highly dedicated and outgoing personality with good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with a “can do” & cheerful attitude
- Willingness to travel around your dedicated region (~80% business travel)
- Valid passport for international travel
- Driving license for passenger cars
- Language skills: Spanish/Portuguese Native or C2, English C1
THIS IS OUR CULTURE:
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Portfolio of scientifically sound and proven products and services
- Participation in the most important national and international trade fairs and events in our industry
- Training on the job with experienced colleagues as well as a comprehensive internal and external training offer
- Company car, mobile phone, notebook, and credit card to plan and complete your customer appointments in the most efficient way
- Home office with strong support from colleagues in R&D and Product Management
- You are part of a successful company with successful employees, that makes you successful too!
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 838
- You will be based in Homeoffice
- Your type of employment: 40 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package.
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact: Claudia HUBER-NEWMAN, +43 664 88595657
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com