bio-ferm works on the development, international product registration and marketing of innovative biotechnological plant protection products in viticulture, pome fruit, berries and tomatoes. Mode of action: Microorganisms isolated from nature and fermented in the laboratory act as antagonists and prevent specifically the infection by pathogens - no chemical residues, no resistances, non-GMO production and registered for IP and organic growing systems. bio-ferm is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right person to fill our vacant position as
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR (M/F/D)
THESE ARE THE TASKS WE TRUST IN YOU:
- Lead the product management team and drive all aspects of global product management
- Ensure and align the core positioning and message of the products
- Define the overall product strategy and support the development of the roadmap
- Support the coordination with Research and Development, Production and Procurement, Regulatory Affairs, Sales and Marketing
- Initiate and manage global product launches in alignment with sales
- Approval of product related publications (field trial publication, papers, tech. articles, print materials)
- Product formulation and product presentation at conferences, for key accounts & sales team
TO LEAVE REAL 'FOODPRINTS' WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Agricultural education with knowledge in plant protection, horticulture and crop protection with at least 5 years industrial experience in the crop protection industry
- Passion for and interest in plant protection combined with pioneer spirit and performance orientation
- Experience in leadership and good communication skills
- Good English and German language skills, any additional language is of advantage
OUR CULTURE: PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS – THIS MEANS FOR YOU
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture, on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 731
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 60.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact: Ms Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.bio-ferm.com