bio-ferm works on the development, international product registration and marketing of innovative biotechnological plant protection products in viticulture, pome fruit, berries and tomatoes. Mode of action: Microorganisms isolated from nature and fermented in the laboratory act as antagonists and prevent specifically the infection by pathogens - no chemical residues, no resistances, non-GMO production and registered for IP and organic growing systems. bio-ferm is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALIST (M/F)
THESE ARE THE TASKS WE TRUST IN YOU:
- International registration of microbial plant protection products
- Preparation of registration documents (reports, dossiers) for plant protection product
- Communication with authorities
- Responsibility for quality control coordination and data management (analysis, maintenance, etc.)
TO LEAVE REAL 'FOODPRINTS' WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Academic background in Agriculture, Microbiology or similar
- Accurate and precise mode of operation
- Teamplayer with the ability to work with timelines
- Good communication skills (in English and German)
OUR CULTURE: PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS – THIS MEANS FOR YOU
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 638
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 30 000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact: Ms Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.bio-ferm.com