At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
PRODUCTION PROCESS MANAGER (OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE) (M/F)
THESE ARE THE TASKS WE TRUST IN YOU:
- Drives process management for our production sites on division level
- Is the link between our product competence center and production and responsible for the evaluation of the technical feasibility of new products/mixtures
- Defines and establishes processes for BIOMIN production sites across Europe (e.g. Upper Austria)
- Defines standard packaging as well as proactively searches for alternatives in strong cooperation with group procurement
- Identifies improvement potentials by analyzing and understanding business/production processes and existing methods in order to increase efficiency and profitability
- Proactive representative from production side in the product change management
- Is involved in the preparation/maintenance of the production master plan
- Evaluates new and reviews existing third party suppliers according to defined standards (incl. audits)
TO LEAVE REAL 'FOODPRINTS' WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Relevant working experience in a similar position with a strong focus on production (esp. operational excellence, process optimization, consultancy or similar)
- Experience with third party suppliers (evaluation, auditing, etc.)
- Leadership and process management skills, ideally Six Sigma, lean management certification or equivalent
- Assertive demeanor and structured personality with the ability to make decisions
- Openness for change and the ability to step beyond accepted thinking
- Readiness to travel up to 30% (international)
WHAT DO WE STAND FOR? WE ARE PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS!
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- A task with development potential and high degrees of freedom
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture and on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 555
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 56.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprint‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net