In this position you are responsible for the technical documentaion and you support product management. You have the opportunity to work in an innovative team with flat structures and short decision-making processes. Our customer is engaged in different sectors such as renewable energy, aerospace, automotive and railway innovations. As a talented writer you are characterized by a high degree of independence and a high level of accuracy.
- Organization and management of technical documentation
- Content management for product management with JIRA and Confluence
- Development of technical documentation for products and projects, product management, tenders and technical sales support
- Preparation of internal puplications, technical documentations and web publications
- Completed education in electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or similar (FH, University)
- Professional experience as a technical writer, preferably from the fields of electrical engineering, mechatronics, software or related
- Technical skill, creative mindset and personality with high affinity for writing
- Experience in product management is desireable
- Fluent english language skills are required and german language skills are advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, graphic tools and web tools are mandatory
- Knowledge in Jira, Confluence or Scrum is an advantage
An attractive annual gross salary of € 42.000,-- is planned for this position. The actual amount of your income will be individually agreed depending on your qualifications such as education, work experience and personal strengths.
If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the above mentioned requirements we are looking forward to receiving your application with reference to
ISG Career Portal