- Responsibility of serving B2B customers to exceed their expectations
- Building good relationships with allocated customers in Western Europe, mainly France as well as implementing customer projects
- Delivering highest level of service
- Consulting, selling and claim management
- Working close together with operational staff and Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Finance
- Being an active and contributing member of the team
- Reporting to Customer Service Team Lead
- A-level diploma or equivalent as well as commercial knowledge
- Professional experience in Sales, Customer Service or Logistics, preferably in an international environment
- French native
- Excellent command of English and another latin language, e.g. Spanish, Italian, German would be a plus
- Strong IT-skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Having a flexible and sensitive approach to different customer needs with high culture awareness (especially France)
- Outgoing, open-minded and flexible personality with a positive attitude and good communication skills
- Analytic thinking and self-dependent in taking actions as well as good understanding of sales and logistic processes
- An international career opportunity for a committed and highly motivated person
- A multicultural, modern environment in an international operating top company
- The legal base annual salary for this position is at least € 35.000,--. An attractive package depending on experience and skills will be offered.
This position could be your opportunity for your career in one of the most recognized industrial groups in Austria.
Take the first step and send us your application quoting the
or via e-mail.