At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Do you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry? We are as of now looking for the right person to successfully support BIOMIN as
Regulatory Affairs Specialist (m/f)
One of our main goals is introducing new products in the European and other international markets. In this role you will be part of the Regulatory Affairs team and you will regularly liaise with the Research and Development, Product Development and Management teams, as well as authorities to ensure that our products are aligned with international regulatory requirements.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Preparation of registration dossiers
- Management, planning and coordination of defined projects and in vivo/in vitro trials considering product registration requirements
- Coordination and review of cooperation with external consultants
- Regulatory support during product development
- Literature studies
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Scientific degree (at least Masters level or PhD) in chemistry, biotechnology, veterinary medicine or similar
- Experience in writing scientific papers is required
- Ability to collaborate across departments and work on multiple projects
- Fluent English, excellent writing and presentation skills; German of advantage
- Interest in human and animal risk assessment and experience with EU and US authorities would be an advantage
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging tasks in Europe and across the globe
- A company belonging to a group with strong sales and growth for more than 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 445
- You will be based at Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: full-time (38,5 hours/week); part-time possible
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 35.00,00 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net