- Development of new features for the European largest Cyber Defence center´s security services
- Implementation of new features, specifications, customer requirements and solutions
- Test definition and participation
- Worked on project developement and implementation
- Good knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Experience with databases like PostgreSQL
- Understanding of Test Driven Development, ideally in Ruby (RSpec)
- Interest in IT Security and related
- Team-player and independent worker
- Fluent in English
- Work in a globally recognized expert in Security
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment
- Most advanced and cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent training and competence development opportunities
- Challenging projects and tasks
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 40,000 gross / year can be specified. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for
preferably through our
ISG career portal
or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.