The objective of the position is:
- Quality assurance of the product portfolio in the areas of Internet, terminals and servers as well as analysis of requirement documents
- Systematic identification, creation and execution of test cases
- Evaluation of the test results as well as regular reporting on the test status
- Error analysis, reproduction, documentation and tracking
The profile of the ideal candidate includes but is not limited to:
- Completed technical training in the IT sector (HTL level) or at least 2 years of professional experience in software testing
- Experience with the following technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX
- Experience in agile environment (SCRUM, XP, etc.)
- High degree of awareness of quality
The benefits and advantages of the position are:
- Training in highly demanded skills and techniques
- Flexible working time and numerous benefits (health measures, employee discounts, excellent cafeteria, and more)
- Good access to public transportation, close to the A2 / A3 and ample parking
- Work in a young, innovative team with open communication culture and interesting, technologically challenging projects
- The planned month gross salary for this position is € 2,400 with willingness to pay, depending on your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for
preferably through our
ISG career portal
or via email.
- here you can find new job offers every day.