At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Discovering new market opportunities in order not to miss sales opportunities – sounds exciting? We are as of now looking for the right woman or man to successfully support BIOMIN on its future path as
Business Analyst (m/f)
As a partner for all marketing activities in the region, you focus on the following:
- Responsibility for Market Intelligence and Market Monitoring for MEA (Middle East & Africa)
- Support of our sales managers with the preparation of monthly reports
- Preparation of sales forecast data for the region MEA
- Assistance with product registrations
- Interface to our business partners, e.g. distributors, international business units, institutions, etc.
- Update and further develop strategic Road Maps
- Prepare monthly reports and presentations for board meetings
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Ideally 2-4 years of working experience in controlling, business support, or similar
- University degree in economics (e.g. business administration, controlling etc.)
- Very good excel skills and analytical mindset
- English skills are mandatory, any other language (esp. French or Arabic) of advantage
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- 100% of our trust in advance and a unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and challenging international tasks and well-established, developing and new markets
- A company belonging to a group with strong sales and growth for more than 30 years
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 244
- You will be based at Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 35.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net