Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically ingredients, mycotoxins and residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
Due to our international growth strategy we are looking for a smart and committed person to take over responsibility for some of our key projects in our new building in Tulln as
Specialist (junior) for ELISA (M/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Ensuring production according to market demand and production planning
- Technology transfer, validation, scale up and production of ELISA test solutions
- Leading product and process improvement projects, as well as continuous improvement activities
- Documentation of all tasks conducted according to good documentation practice
- Depending on your profile and experience the possibility to take over a small team within a short time
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Completed Master or PHD in biochemistry, immunology, food chemistry, biotechnology, or similar
- Extensive experience with analytical methods as ELISA, Lateral Flow Devices, etc., esp. development/improvement
- Problem solving approach and logical structural thinking
- Pioneer spirit and performance orientation
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- 100% of our trust in advance and a unique company culture with broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 84
- You will be based at Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: Full-time (38,5 hours/week)
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 35.000,00 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Or have a look at our website: www.romerlabs.com