At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
VALIDATION AND REGULATORY EXPERT (M/W)
One of our main goals is introducing new products in the US market. In this role you will be part of the Research and Development team and you will regularly liaise with the Analytics, Regulatory Affairs and Registration team to ensure that our products are aligned with international regulatory requirements.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Support the analytics team with planning of method validation and the statistical analysis of data
- Write method validation reports to ensure passing EFSA and FDA scrutiny
- Advise on method validation guidelines
- Support the regulatory team in communication with EFSA and FDA
- Ensure collaboration among project team members and timely delivery of results
TO LEAVE REAL 'FOODPRINT' WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Scientific degree - chemistry, biotechnology, or similar
- 3+ years of experience in the preparation of validation reports filed to Regulatory Authorities (e.g. FDA, EFSA)
- Experience in analytical method validation
- Knowledge of international feed safety regulations is an advantage
- Ability to collaborate across departments and work on multiple projects
- Fluent English, excellent writing and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, organization and planning skills, attention to detail
- FDA-related validation experience and LC-MS/MS experience is an advantage
OUR CULTURE: PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS – THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging tasks in Europe and across the globe
- A company belonging to a group with strong sales and growth for more than 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 78
- You will be based at Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: Full-time (38,5 hours/week)
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 50.000,00 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 803 0
Or have a look at our website: www.biomin.net