ROMER Labs develops leading diagnostic solutions for food safety. With pioneering Research & Development as well as a global sales network we grow consistently since 30 years. ROMER Labs is a division of ERBER Group.
In order to further support our sales team in France, apply and support them as
Sales Manager North France (m/f)
Homeoffice based / Job #10641
You are partners for our clients:
- You will be based in your home office in the North/North-West of France with a strong connection to our Headquarters in Austria. From there you will advice the food and feed industry as well as laboratories to optimize their diagnostic solutions for mycotoxins, food pathogens, allergens etc. Trainings for customers and distributors as well as product presentations, where you demonstrate step by step what output can be achieved, are your daily routine.
You are an essential part for our further development:
- Careful listening is extremely important for a Sales Manager, since your insight is the basis for the development of new products. You spend approximately 70-80% of your time with your customers. Result-orientation, reliability and business acumen are your main strengths. Whenever needed, support from our Product Management or Technical Support Team is always given. Nevertheless: You must like to be independent.
In order to leave your foodprint, you need the following skills
- Experience: As experienced Sales person in the field of food/feed diagnostic you have ideally seen the one or the other farm from insight.
- Educational background: Additionally your educational background in agricultural science, microbiology, biology or chemistry.
- Pioneer spirit and performance orientation
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners & Performers
- You participate at national and international fairs and conferences. Therefore you always stay up-to-date and further build up your network. As a professional in your field you will be able to bring in your expertise to drive our sales in France.
Your salary is based on your qualification and performance. Both form the basis for your further development in our company.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at Romer Labs?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Susanne ORTHOFER, +43 2782 8030, www.romerlabs.com