bio-ferm is working on the international product registration and marketing of innovative biotechnological plant protection products in viticultur, pome fruit, berries and tomatos. Do you have what it takes to drive growth in an international company with top-notch teams and leading-edge technology? Then you are the right person to join our team as
Senior Researcher - plant protection (m/f)
Tulln (Austria) / Job#12221
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Management, planning and coordination of defined projects (phases) and responsibility as technical project leader to drive further product development
- Independent work on scientific topics and interpretation of scientific results
- Presentation and publication of project results in scientific meetings
- Coordination of all internal parties and cooperation with our external partners
- Active participation in international scientific congresses and representation of our company
To leave your “foodprint” with us you need the following skills:
- PhD in Phytopathology, Plant Science, Agriculture, Life sciences or similar
- Relevant working experience in science, research or project management, esp. in the field of plant protection, phytopathology, etc. would be of advantage
- Good knowledge of microbiological working methods and basic knowledge in analytical chemistry
- Well structured approach in documentation
- Good communication skills, team spirit and hunger for success
- Excellent command of English
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Due to legal requirements we have to state that the minimum salary for this position is EUR 23.408 gross per year (full-time). Our actual remuneration packages are in line with attractive market salaries.
At bio-ferm we have a passionate hunger for researching and developing biotechnological plant protection. Because healthy human nutrition starts with sustainable plant protection – for us and generations to come. That’s our solution for global food issues – that’s our foodprint. bio-ferm is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at bio-ferm?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net